|Home||» Products||» Testing & Measuring Equipment||» Conveyor Weigh Unit|
Conveyor Weigh Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 31000 INR/Piece
CONVEYOR WEIGH UNIT
With the help of our skilled professionals, we bring forth a superior quality assortment of Conveyor Weigh Unit which is an important component of conveyor weighing system. It is based on a popular 8-bit micro-controller. This product is manufactured using high quality raw materials and latest technology as per set industry norms that makes them durable and long lasting. The offered Conveyor Weigh Unit is stringently tested on various parameters under the guidance of skilled team of quality controllers and is made available to our precious patrons at reasonable price.
- This is an important component of conveyor weighing system.
- It is based on a popular 8-bit microcontroller.
- The system monitors input and display flow rate.
- It also integrates input over a period of time.
- This integrated total is non-resettable.
- Applications : Conveyor / Belt System
General Specification of the unit are :
- Input : 0-1 VDC, Proximity (PNP type)
- Digital Inputs : Two (Potential free contacts)
- Display : 14 Digit 7-segment 0.56Ã¢â‚¬Â Red LED display organized in three groups.
- Aggregate Rate (Tons/Hour) : 4 Digits
- Conveyor Speed (Meter/Sec) : 3 Digits
- Total aggregate (Tons) : 8 Digits
- Totalizer : Non-resettable eight digit (Reset possible only throÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Password)
- Keypad : Eight keys membrane keypad
- Discrete LEDs : Two
- Power Supply : 230V +/- 10% AC
- Proximity power supply : +24V DC/50 mA
- Output Options : 0 to 10 V DC
- Relay : One for alarm condition
- Serial interface : RS232 or RS485 (Optional)
- Scaling method : Linear (Multiplying factors: Programmable)
- Warm up time : 10 Minutes
- Accuracy : 0.1% of FS +/- 1 Digit
- Enclosure : Metalised DIN standard, Panel Mounting type
- Dimensions : Outer: 144 mm x 144 mm x 120 mm
- Panel Cutout : 138 mm x 138 mm
Weight: Approx. 2 Kgs
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30-45 Days
Master in Load Cell Manufacturing