Custom Load Pin
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 4000 USD ($)/Piece
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 3950.00 USD ($)/Piece
- Product Type
- Shear Clevis Pin
- Weighing Scale Type
- Monitor Display
- 0.5 %
- Capacity Range
- 400 Metric Ton
- Electroless Nickle Plated Alloy tool steel
- 12 Months
- For Overload detection and load measurement.....
- Admissible Overload : 150% of the Nominal Load
- Overload at Rupture : upto 500% of the Nominal Load
- Intensive to external mechanical and chemical effects.
- Ideal for use in hostile environments.
- Temperature-compensated transducer with strain guages in full bridge configuration.
- Simple installation for cost-saving solutions to measurement problems.
- High reliability for strict safety requirements.
- Many options may be added to the lower cost standard load pin for greater flexibility.
Can be designed with special dimensions for adaptation to various construction conditions.
Load measuring Pins are used to measure Load force and provide overload protection. The pins are mounted into machines in place of normal shafts and fitted with strain gauges, allowing them to produce a signal proportional to the measured Load. Load Pins are rugged with high resistance stainless steel and tight construction, designed specifically for use harsh industrial environments.
When forces acting on mechanical constructions are measure the additional equipment required can often can often be costly and difficult to install. Load pin offer an excellent solution since they act as a direct element in the assembly, replacing a non-instremented pin or shaft.
LOAD PIN ARE USED FOR ......
- Load measuring devices and overload protection on cranes.
- Hoisting gear.
- Elevator and Wrinches.
- and for measurement for regulation process in Industrial Installations and machinery production.
- Payment Terms
- Western Union, Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 3000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India