S Type Load Cell
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 4 Piece
- Price Range
- 15.00 - 1500.00 USD ($)/Piece
- 15-1500 USD ($)/Piece
S Type Load Cell
We are a noteworthy organization in manufacturing, exporting and supplying superior quality S Type Load Cell. It is manufactured using high grade raw materials with the help of latest technology keeping in mind defined industry norms. The offered S Type Load Cell is extremely accurate strain gage sensors used for weighing and force measurement and is normally used in tensions applications and is known for optimum strength, corrosion resistance and longer life.
- Industrial automation
- Silo and tank weighing
- Medical equipment, patient handing
- Test and force measurement
- Capacities: 50 KG-20 M.T.
- Low profile for tensile testing, industrial weighing, Industrial Automated Plants, Online weighing.
- Electroless nickel plated alloy steel construction.
- IP66 protection.
- Complete environmental protection.
- Alloy Tool Steel Construction For Resistance Against Shock And Overload.
- Complete Environmental Protection -IP67 Class.
- Standard Output (3.0 MV/V + 0.25% ) Available On Request
- Standard Output (2.0 MV/V+ 0.25% ) Available On Request
- Custom Built Design Available On Request.
| STANDARD CAPACITIES ||:50,75,100,150,200,250,300,500,750,1T,1.5T,2T,2.5T,3T,5T,10T,15T,20T.|
|EXCITATION VOLATAGE||:10VDC TO 15VDC |
|RATED OUTPUT ||: 2.00 mV/V/ OR 3.00 mv/v (AS PER REQUIREMENTS OF APPLICATIONS)|
|INPUT RESISTANCE ||:392 +- 10 Ohms |
|OUTPUT RESISTANCE ||:350 +- 3.0 Ohms |
|CREEP (30 MINUTES) ||:<+- 0.03% Fso |
|ZERO BALANCE ||:+-1.0% Fso |
|NON-REPEATABILITY ||:<+-0.01% Fso|
|HYSTERESIS ||:<+-0.02% Fso|
|NON-LINEARITY ||:<+-0.25% Fso|
|SAFE OVER LOAD ||:150% Of Rated Capacity |
|ULTIMATE OVER LOAD ||:250% Of Rated Capacity|
|ALLOWABLE SIDE LOAD ||:50% Of Rated Capacity|
|TEMPERATURE EFFECT ON O.P. ||:<0.0015% Fso% oC |
|TEMPERATURE EFFECT ON ZERO ||:<0.0020% Fso% oC|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION ||:IP66 |
Published specifications & dimensions are subject to change without notice.
Master in Load Cell Manufacturing